Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Comcast to limit customers' broadband usage

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast to limit customers' broadband usage

    You know, the more I thought about this the more I just can't see myself passing 250GB in a month. I'm a heavy downloader and I have 3 users on my network but 250GB is a lot of data. I've turned on my router's bandwidth monitor to log my usage. I'll see how it looks at the end of this month before the cap starts.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast to limit customers' broadband usage

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Some Bald Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DSL is not available in my rural living area. I have no choice except falling back to dial-up. </div></div>

    Verizon does not offer it there?</div></div>

    I'm a long way away from any ISP's DSL range.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast to limit customers' broadband usage

    I'd kill to have Comcast back. Over here, if you want high speed, it's ATT DSL or nothing. And it outright sucks.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •